Club Penguin PaRtY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin PaRtY

Lets PaRtY!You know you want to...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Number of posts : 74
Mood : Chillin'
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Account
Gold Gold: 467
Platinum Platinum: 71

Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:08 pm

Welcome to the Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!
Also known as the DCAA on Menewsha, Solia, Roliana, and MCCP we have permission to start a CPP Chapter!

Please make sure you read the FAQ before asking questions. I know it's long, but it answers ALOT!
Thanks

We're a home base for all you Dragon Cave lovers out there! And also a place to become an addict! The Club Penguin chapter is run by me. We're are huge DC addicts here, and hope you'll join us! ^_^

If you ever need a hand with your eggs, be it with clicking or a question, don't hesitate to ask! We'll do our best Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] Icon_biggrin

(I've even been known to grab other's eggs and pimp them out so they would hatch before dying!)

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you need to click this link: Dragon Cave

If you don't have dragons, all you need to do is make an Account on Dragon Cave, then watch for eggs every hour & grab em!
But you gotta be quick! Us addicts are always lurking...

Last edited by Oliver on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:16 pm

F.A.Q.:
I take no credit for this FAQ. It was taken right from Mene's chapter of DCAA and written by Yotsy <3
Egg//Hatchlings, How many can I have at once?: [[Taken straight from the DC forum]]
When taking an egg:
If you have 4 or more eggs, you cannot take another egg.
If you have 4 or more hatchlings, you cannot take another egg.

When breeding an egg:
If you have 5 or more eggs, you cannot take another egg.
If you have 5 or more hatchlings, you cannot take another egg.

Growing Dragon Eggs:
There is no set amount of clicks or views. Hatching is based on a ratio of clicks, views, unique views, and time, so there is no magic number that you must reach. It is, for example, possible for an egg to hatch with 0 clicks. In addition, different breeds may require more or less views/unique views/clicks.

Views, Unique Views, and Clicks are statistics that determine if your egg will hatch and if your hatchling will grow.
Views are accumulated every time someone views your egg/hatchling/adult. Also, evertime your dragon is loaded, it gets a view. So if you have it in your signature, everytime someone sees a post of yours, your dragon gets a view.
Unique Views are obtained in the same way, except only one unique view is given per egg per person.
Clicks are when someone clicks on your egg in your signature or wherever you place it. As with Unique Views, clicks are only given once per person.

Also! Clicks are NOT necessary for the hatching process! Though, they can help speed up the process!
The hatching process strictly revolves around the ratio of views to unique views.

Hiding your Egg in Fog:
It is possible to hide your egg in fog as a way to protect it from being viewed. [[As we all are learning, too many views can be bad for your egg.]] Sometimes it is necessary to hide your egg. While an Egg is hidden in the fog it can still crack and hatch and go through the normal growing stages depending on your ratio of views to unique views.
Placing an egg into the fog does keep it from receiving any views or clicks.

Forcing Egg to Hatch:
You have a chance of simply forcing your hatchling out if you use the "kill" action. It might actually successfully kill your baby dragon, however, so most people don't do it until it's about to run out of time (ie. less than 0.05 days left). Be warned, though, that even if you don't kill your dragon, it might run away from you.
It's also believed that forcing is more likely to succeed if it has a big hole right at the end.

Maturing:

Soft Shell?:
Egg soft shell and hatchling sickness is caused by abnormal conditions in the egg. You might be "overfeeding" it, A.K.A. getting too many views in a short period of time. Sickness may also be caused by numbers that don't make sense. (After all, it isn't normal for 20 people to click an egg when only 10 people have seen the image.)
In order to reverse the 'soft shell' you need to get people to view the egg instead of clicking it.

Breeding Adult Dragons:
Yes, you can breed adult dragons.
The "Breed" action is available on the actions menu for female dragons. If you click it, you will be presented with a list of eligable male dragons. Select one of those and breeding will be attempted. Breeding is not always successful, however, and may fail to produce an egg. If it is successful, you will receive the egg immediately.The breed action only appears for adult female dragons. Also, you cannot breed more than once every week per dragon (Both males and females).

Banning from DC:
According to official forums, you don't get banned unless you have 10 killed dragons or eggs on your scroll at the same time.
Supposedly they expire after the two weeks are up and they disappear from your scroll.
Your scroll becomes burned when your account has been banned. Accounts may be banned for a number of reasons, but the most common cause is manually killing too many dragons.

Refreshing Eggs/Hatchlings to death:
Yes, you read right! It is possible for yourself or anyone else viewing your dragon scroll to refresh your babies to death! Every time someone refreshes your scroll it adds ONE view to each of your dragons! Too many views and not enough Unique views is a fast way to get Soft Shell and eventually kill your babies. Should this happen, the best way to try and reverse the soft shell and keep them from death is to hide them in the fog for at least 24hrs.

*Information has been collected from several different users, along with the DC Main Forum*

Dragon Eggs -- Color and Description:
[[As worded by Lauryn de Vampyre]]
Purple -- Wow! Purple isn't a color you'd expect to see.
Storm -- This egg is surrounded by fog.
Black -- This egg has a faint green glow around it.
Earth -- In a pile of pebbles.
Plant -- Sitting on a patch of grass even though there is no sunlight.
Water -- Laying in a puddle.
Pink -- Its Pink. XD (self explanatory)
Mint -- Behind the others, as if shy.
Stone -- This egg is heavy and rough, as if it were made out of rock.
Magi/Orange -- This egg has an orange aura radiating from it.
Fire/Red -- This egg is warm.
White -- This egg has a very clean look. It's completely devoid of dirt and scratches.
Skywing -- This egg has strange markings on it.

Guardian -- This egg is sitting in front of the others
Weather -- This egg matches the weather outside
Split -- This egg is split down the middle in two colors.
Paper -- This egg is tiny and made out of several pieces of paper folded together.
Chicken -- This egg is a third the size of the others.
Dino -- This egg looks like it doesn't belong, it is brightly colored with white spots.
Silver -- This egg gives off a beautiful glow.

Neglected -- ?????
Gold -- This egg is very reflective, almost metallic looking.

(There is one more egg I just don't know what it is and it's description yet...I'll gte back to you!)

Other Types of Dragons:
[[Specifics on Obtaining -- Questionable]]
Christmas Dragon
Zombie Dragon [[Success Questionable -- Let a hatchling die then revive it successfully. Also, I keep hearing on the DC forums that these are no longer available...]]

Most Rare DC Eggs:
Gold, Silver, Chicken and Dino.

Last edited by Oliver on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Join the Addicts! =D
I've changed the way this works, lol. To make it easier on me, just PM me your scroll link if you want up =)

That way i don't have to sort through the 20 or so pages that show up while i'm at work XD
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:22 pm

Some usefull links:
And some spoilers...

DC Forums: A good place for info. But read their FAQ & Rules first!

Dragonspam: A good place to get clicks, only post ONCE a day! They spam eggs, but not really, lol.

Dragon Research Institute: Shows all the current dragons - MASS SPOILERS!

The Dragon Stone: A great place for help with getting dragon names!

Lemme know if you find some good ones!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:25 pm

RESERVED!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:26 pm

RESERVED!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Now Open!!!! YEAH lets PArTy!

JOIN THE ADDICTS TODAY!
Back to top Go down
Yamadog27
SiteOwner
SiteOwner
Yamadog27

Number of posts : 158
Mood : Depressed....
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Account
Gold Gold: 718
Platinum Platinum: 172

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:08 pm

I have the new guardien egg.It's in my sig... But I have a feeling it is gonna die. frown It has less than 1,000 views and like 2 or 3 days...Oh well.Later I'll probably show off al my adult dragons na na na bo bo
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinparty.darkbb.com
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:12 am

I had...

• A Guardian

• A Storm

• A Fire

• And a Stone

Dragon. But they all died. frown
I might get another one today though.
Back to top Go down
Yamadog27
SiteOwner
SiteOwner
Yamadog27

Number of posts : 158
Mood : Depressed....
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Account
Gold Gold: 718
Platinum Platinum: 172

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:13 pm

Ugh My stupid guardian died :annoyed:
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinparty.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]   Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous!-[[Club Penguin Chapter]]
Page 1 of 1