Club Penguin PaRtY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin PaRtY

Lets PaRtY!You know you want to...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A plus tard. (See you later.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty Matt
DuckModerator
Matty Matt

Number of posts : 92
Mood : So-So
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Account
Gold Gold: 27
Platinum Platinum: 0

A plus tard. (See you later.) Empty
PostSubject: A plus tard. (See you later.)   A plus tard. (See you later.) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:36 pm

I am taking a leave of absense from Club Penguin Paty for two long days. Why You Ask? Im leaving for two days because Im a mod on on this forum and another forum. I devote alot of time to them. Thats why you see me disapper after i log on. I take a close look at everything then go to the other forum and so forth. Im going to try to be active on Mccp and a few smaller forums for the two days. Then i will be back. (: Also i need catch up on my myspace and my new facebook. Which i spend like 2 mins on everyday x]. So Au Revoir. See you in two days!

Btw: Could someone PM me to tell me what place i got on the joke'a'thon? If something bad does happen please email me. And if it is serious (sp) i will come back early.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Number of posts : 74
Mood : Chillin'
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Account
Gold Gold: 467
Platinum Platinum: 71

PostSubject: Re: A plus tard. (See you later.)   A plus tard. (See you later.) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Ok, Matt. Wink

I'll try to keep the fort held down for a day or two...If anything does go wrong, I will E-mail you, Don't worry about anything. Have a good "vacation!"

-Oli OLIVER PWNS!
Back to top Go down
Yamadog27
SiteOwner
SiteOwner
Yamadog27

Number of posts : 158
Mood : Depressed....
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Account
Gold Gold: 718
Platinum Platinum: 172

PostSubject: Re: A plus tard. (See you later.)   A plus tard. (See you later.) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:49 pm

Lol, no problem matt. I think we can handle it :toung:

have fun. creepy
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinparty.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A plus tard. (See you later.)   A plus tard. (See you later.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A plus tard. (See you later.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin PaRtY :: Support :: Moderator Blogs-
Jump to: