Club Penguin PaRtY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin PaRtY

Lets PaRtY!You know you want to...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silver Moon High

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Number of posts : 74
Mood : Chillin'
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Account
Gold Gold: 467
Platinum Platinum: 71

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:36 pm

Silver Moon High

About
Here at Silver Moon High is a boarding school that well...Isn't for exactly 'Humans.'
Other Species have gathered here to try to live a normal life by going to a boarding schpp; and learning to interact with other species other than yourself, they also learn how to use their powers and such. You come here to earn your degree and live normal but it still isn't right. You meet other people of your species but you also learn of other species that you have nothing and common with and don't exactly get along too well with them. But demons get along with other demons, zombies get along with other zombies, phantoms get along with other phantoms, and so on. But no one here gets along with 'The Others' of other species. So alot of times fights erupt here and no one can do anything about it. They must just work it out among themselves. You may have came here to get along with other species but if you ask me it's just making it worse. But that's just how it is here at Silver Moon High.

So...What will you learn today?

Profile Form

Forum Name:
Character Name:
Species:
Power: [Only One]
Bio:
Personality:
Weapons: [Two at MAX.]
Looks:
Room: [if you wanna be roomate with some put in there same room number.]

----------------
I know it's kinda long but I take my RPGs on other forums VERY seriously.
----------------

Profile List

Forum Name:
Oliver
Character Name: Zeke
Species: Dark Phantom
Power: Phantom Powers
Bio: Zeke came to Silver Moon High because he had no where else to go. He lived in an old broke down cabin his entire life training himself to control his powers because he could never control them causing mass destruction. He one day heard of this place from his brother several years ago so Zeke decided to come and enroll. Over the last 3 days things haven't been going well because lately alot of fighting has been going on between other species. Did he make the right choice to come here?
Personality: Dark
Weapons: A blade as his left hand, A chain. On the front of his boots blades stick up.
Looks: Zeke
Room:

_________
Forum Name: ExiledSin
Character Name: Ray Heaven
Species: Angel
Power: [Only One] Control All Light and Dark Sources
Bio: Ray Is Son Of God, He Always Sit On His Small Throne Next To His Father, His Mother Is Very Far Away From Him, On Earth Protecting Earth, She Is Mother Nature and always stick to the ground. One Year Later His Father Died and was given special powers to protect heaven, He had no one to care for him so he decided to go to earth, where he can talk to his mother.
Personality: Kind, Sometimes Weird, Trust Worthy
Weapons: [Two at MAX.] God Blade, [Dragon]
Looks: Cute, indestructable (but he isn't =D)
Room: 778 [Next To Zeke And Matty Matt Fay]
________

Forum Name: Matty Matt
Character Name: Matthew (Matt) Fay
Species: Part Fairy Part Devil
Power: [Only One] Flight
Bio: His mother was a fairy, his father is the Devil himself. He had a rough childhood because his mother shortly died after given birth to him and his twin sister. When he turned 15 he found out his parents serect pasts. His mother was a fairy who escaped from her powerful parents. She was killed in a car accident. But the Devil let her live if she would be the mother of the his child. She accepted. Now, his father sent him to Silver Moon High to learn the ways of a true demon. Hes sister was reported missing shortly after he came to Siver Moon.
Personality: Annoying, Smart, And Trustwrothy
Weapons: [Two at MAX.] A Bow and Arrow
Looks: Pretty handsome. All the girls love him.
Room: 779. Roomies With Zeke
Species: Human/Biological being who looks like a robot, called a toa. (I change to human at night, and am toa at day)
Power: Ice.
Bio: His father was a toa of ice, and his mother a human. When he was born, they found out he shapeshifted uncontrollably at night. They loved him, and cared for him, until a evil samurai slayed his parents. He hid from the samurai by turning to ice. The samurai thought he was merely a fancy statue, therefore leaving him alone. He swore revenge on the samurai, and will sooner or later HAVE IT.
Personality: Somewhat outgoing at times, Somewhat negative at others.
Weapons: A super sharp sword.
Looks: When toa, he looks like a white robot, liquid hydrogen dripping from his sword when angry. When human, he looks like a japanese man with black hair swept to the end of his head.

Let's Start!
------------------------------------

Zeke was his room just sitting trying to make a small phantom sphere, The hardest phantom trick ever tried. He kept failing. Then he heard something out in the hallways, It sounded like another fight. Zeke took off running to see what was happening. The Demons and Zombies were in a fight again."Not Again, When will this ever stop...?"

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
DuckModerator
Matty Matt

Number of posts : 92
Mood : So-So
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Account
Gold Gold: 27
Platinum Platinum: 0

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Forum Name: Matty Matt
Character Name: Matthew (Matt) Fay
Species: Part Fairy Part Devil
Power: [Only One] Flight
Bio: His mother was a fairy, his father is the Devil himself. He had a rough childhood because his mother shortly died after given birth to him and his twin sister. When he turned 15 he found out his parents serect pasts. His mother was a fairy who escaped from her powerful parents. She was killed in a car accident. But the Devil let her live if she would be the mother of the his child. She accepted. Now, his father sent him to Silver Moon High to learn the ways of a true demon. Hes sister was reported missing shortly after he came to Siver Moon.
Personality: Annoying, Smart, And Trustwrothy
Weapons: [Two at MAX.] A Bow and Arrow
Looks: Pretty handsome. All the girls love him.
Room: 779. Roomies With Zeke Very Happy
ExiledSin
Pizza Penguin
ExiledSin

Number of posts : 60
Mood : High On Cookies, I WANT MORE!
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Account
Gold Gold: 21
Platinum Platinum: 1

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:01 pm

Forum Name: ExiledSin
Character Name: Ray Heaven
Species: Angel
Power: [Only One] Control All Light and Dark Sources
Bio: Heavens Master Is Son Of God, He Always Sit On His Small Throne Next To His Father, His Mother Is Very Far Away From Him, On Earth Protecting Earth, She Is Mother Nature and always stick to the ground. One Year Later His Father Died and was given special powers to protect heaven, He had no one to care for him so he decided to go to earth, where he can talk to his mother.
Personality: Kind, Sometimes Weird, Trust Worthy
Weapons: [Two at MAX.] God Blade, [Dragon]
Looks: Cute, indestructable (but he isn't =D)
Room: 778 [Next To Zeke And Matty Matt Fay]

Last edited by ExiledSin on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lynx43.wordpress.com/
Jerry43
BetaTester
Jerry43

Number of posts : 33
Mood : Meh, decent. I dun like school.
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Account
Gold Gold: 14

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:28 am

I am at times a human, and at times a Toa, a species of living robot. Do I qualify?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:46 pm

@Jerry43: Please fill out the form and Robot does really not really qualify...I mean like other species like zombies, demons, angels, phantoms, etc...

@ExiledSin: I changed your age to 17 becuase you have to be 16+ Also, Do you think you can change your name? HeavensMaster is kinda hard and not really a name. :toung:

You were all added.

Zeke ran over to Matt and pulled him off the zombie and threw the zombie into the wall. "You need to calm down, Matt! This is the 3rd time this week you've gotten into a fight with that same zombie. Now come on lets go back to our room." They walked away to their room. (Zeke and Matt are some of the few very people that will get along with other species other than their own.)

Back to top Go down
Jerry43
BetaTester
Jerry43

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:55 pm

Alright, and the reason I didn't fill in the info iz cuz I wasn't sure if that qualified. Alright, and the "living robot" thing... well... It's more of a biological being that LOOKS like a robot. Anyways, here's my form.

Forum Name: Jerry43
Character Name: Tenkayro Bashuk
Species: Human/Biological being who looks like a robot, called a toa. (I change to human at night, and am toa at day)
Power: Ice.
Bio: His father was a toa of ice, and his mother a human. When he was born, they found out he shapeshifted uncontrollably at night. They loved him, and cared for him, until a evil samurai slayed his parents. He hid from the samurai by turning to ice. The samurai thought he was merely a fancy statue, therefore leaving him alone. He swore revenge on the samurai, and will sooner or later HAVE IT.
Personality: Somewhat outgoing at times, Somewhat negative at others.
Weapons: A super sharp sword.
Looks: When toa, he looks like a white robot, liquid hydrogen dripping from his sword when angry. When human, he looks like a japanese man with black hair swept to the end of his head.
Room 779, please.

Last edited by Jerry43 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
DuckModerator
Matty Matt

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:52 pm

Oliver wrote:

Zeke ran over to Matt and pulled him off the zombie and threw the zombie into the wall. "You need to calm down, Matt! This is the 3rd time this week you've gotten into a fight with that same zombie. Now come on lets go back to our room." They walked away to their room. (Zeke and Matt are some of the few very people that will get along with other species other than their own.)
Matt wiped his nose. It had some blood but not much.
One of these days im going to knock a zombie back to life.

Last edited by Matty Matt on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected "Those" to "These".)
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:51 am

"Yeah well I never liked the zombies either but you don't see me over there attacking them." Zeke opened the door and walked in and then sat down on the couch and continued to practice his phantom sphere.
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
DuckModerator
Matty Matt

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:03 pm

Whatever
Matt shook his head and opened his laptop and started typing.
Back to top Go down
ExiledSin
Pizza Penguin
ExiledSin

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:58 pm

"AHHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS???????? NEW STUDENT??"
Ray was running everywhere laughing at the new students,
"Okay, I'm Going to call you Cookie Monster and You Mud Face HAHAH"
Ray (the naughty one) started a fight against cookie aliens and mud monsters, Ray quickly flew away to the clouds. and dropped down through zeke's room, making a hole through the room and distracting Zeke with his phantom sphere while he nearly finished mastering it.
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
DuckModerator
Matty Matt

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Matt stopped typing.
Still looking at the laptop.
He starts to shake.

I sense angel.
He turned around and flinged his arm at the hole in the wall.
Causeing it to close in on Ray.
Matt went back to typing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:02 pm

Zeke looked at Matt, Then looked at Ray half stuck in the wall. "I was this close! I almost made a phantom sphere! Of course...An angel. What a shocker..."He got up off his bed and walked out of the room then slammed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
ExiledSin
Pizza Penguin
ExiledSin

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:08 am

OMG DUDES, IT WAS A ACCIDENT! MATT HELP MEH DOWN! OR ILL GET MONKEYS TO EAT YOUR HAIR,, Ray Struggled To Get Down but he couldn't so he called forth his dragon to help him out, his dragon pushed his butt and he crashed landed face first on the floor (ouch), then he flew away trying not to bump into anything but he saw a banana and flew to it without looking and he bumped into Zeke while walking around playing with a black sphere ball, "WOW WHAT IS THAT? Hmmm lemme guess, Dark Chocolate?" ray said. So Ray Just Glomped it, Suddenly his body started to shake, Zeke was just looking at him, "WHAT IS HAPPENING? HELP MEH OR ILL KILL YOU WHEN I SURVIVE!".....
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:31 pm

Zeke was looking at Ray with an evil look on his face, He had enough. Suddenly, He turned into a huge dark phantom shadow. It must have been 100 feet tall and 50 feet wide. "I've had it! I have put up with all these other species, INCLUDING ANGELS! I can't take it anymore!" Zeke formed a huge phantom sphere and threw it at Ray. Then he did some sort of phantom beam out of his hands all aiming at Ray. "Survive this!"

I think Zeke is mad! :shocked:
Back to top Go down
Jerry43
BetaTester
Jerry43

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:58 pm

I stand next to you, not moving a single muscle. "What just happened?" I ponder, prepared for attack, in case Zeke tried to attack me.
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
DuckModerator
Matty Matt

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:49 pm

Matt watched what was happening...
the side of his body swifted away like sand in the wind.
He disappeared.
Back to top Go down
ExiledSin
Pizza Penguin
ExiledSin

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:28 am

"HOLY MOLY!" There Was No Way Ray Could Survive That, Ray Got Injured Critically And Had To Be taken to one of the best hospitals on earth, but every thing has failed....but no, Ray Didn't Want to Give Up So He Done Some Power Crie And He Fell Asleep. In His Sleep He Saw His Father Talking to him about how to survive nearly dying. To Make Friends With Every One Is What God Said. Ray Knew The Answer To This So He Got Another Chance To Make Things Right, He Started Of With Zeke, Ray Knocked On His Room Waiting Nervously And There......
Back to top Go down
Jerry43
BetaTester
Jerry43

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:54 am

Ouch.... Dosen't look as if I can help ray... "I wonder if I can do anything to help Zeke, I wonder, in my mind." "If I can't help him, I may have to fight him..."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Demonic Designer
Demonic Designer
Oliver

Account

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Zeke opened the door and saw Ray standing there. Zeke had a black glow around him from his fight earlier "Ohhh great... What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silver Moon High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Moon High   Silver Moon High Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver Moon High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin PaRtY :: Fun And Games :: Role Plays-
Jump to: