Club Penguin PaRtY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin PaRtY

Lets PaRtY!You know you want to...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jerreh vs. Exiled sin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry43
BetaTester
Jerry43

Number of posts : 33
Mood : Meh, decent. I dun like school.
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Account
Gold Gold: 14
Platinum Platinum: 0

Jerreh vs. Exiled sin Empty
PostSubject: Jerreh vs. Exiled sin   Jerreh vs. Exiled sin EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:38 am

Alrighty. We fight on a grass land, normal temperatures. You make the first move. *me and my wolf look ready as ever*
Back to top Go down
ExiledSin
Pizza Penguin
ExiledSin

Number of posts : 60
Mood : High On Cookies, I WANT MORE!
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Account
Gold Gold: 21
Platinum Platinum: 1

PostSubject: Re: Jerreh vs. Exiled sin   Jerreh vs. Exiled sin EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:47 am

Hmm Seems, We Have Some People Who Are Very Stubborn 'Lightster',
*Stands On The Clouds And Jumps Down On My Dragons Back*
*Moves The Clouds As We Fly Down To Block Him From Seeing Us*
*Finally I reached To The Bottom Where I See His Wolf*
*I Quickly Stabs His Wolf With My Dragons Tail*
Back to top Go down
http://lynx43.wordpress.com/
Jerry43
BetaTester
Jerry43

Account

PostSubject: Re: Jerreh vs. Exiled sin   Jerreh vs. Exiled sin EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:51 am

I shroud my wolf in Ice before your dragons tail hit him, then I unfreeze him, to keep his pain to a minimum. Now, for my move. I shoot 12 large blasts of liquid hydrogen *liquid hydrogen is -400 F, the coldest substance known to man. It's also a gaseous subtstance, FYI* * Me and my wolf then lunge at you, kicking you, my feet ignited in liquid hydrogen. BEAT DAT, FOO.
Back to top Go down
ExiledSin
Pizza Penguin
ExiledSin

Account

PostSubject: Re: Jerreh vs. Exiled sin   Jerreh vs. Exiled sin EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:43 am

Stands The Pain for a while, after awhile i moves the suns rays to us and brings the sun closer and closer to burn the hydrogen, *Quickly Grabs Your Legs And Lets My Dragon Shoot A Light Beam Over To You, You Fall Down And I Hold Your Hands Tightly*
Back to top Go down
Jerry43
BetaTester
Jerry43

Account

PostSubject: Re: Jerreh vs. Exiled sin   Jerreh vs. Exiled sin EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:01 am

I shoot liquid hydrogen at the dragons light to deflect it, creating a large explosion that hurts me, and skimpily you. Then, I turn my hands into liquid hydrogen, forcing you to let go. Then, I throw 2 ice meteors at you. (if this is gomodding, then you can have a free move where everything hits me directly)
Back to top Go down
ExiledSin
Pizza Penguin
ExiledSin

Account

PostSubject: Re: Jerreh vs. Exiled sin   Jerreh vs. Exiled sin EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:13 am

i fall to the ground and start to freeze, when I am in the middle of freezing, I quickly take out my god blade and sliced the ice around me and shoots a bright ball to the ice to melt it, i quickly jump to my dragon and slice his wing (where you shot hydrogen at it) then i heal my dragon (usually takes 30 seconds,)
Back to top Go down
Jerry43
BetaTester
Jerry43

Account

PostSubject: Re: Jerreh vs. Exiled sin   Jerreh vs. Exiled sin EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:07 am

I turn into ice while you weren't looking, and temporarily bond to a tree, several feet away. You wonder where I am, and then I become a human again, quickly jump up, along with my wolf, and slice your dragons tail, followed by a few liquid hydrogen blasts at you.
Back to top Go down
ExiledSin
Pizza Penguin
ExiledSin

Account

PostSubject: Re: Jerreh vs. Exiled sin   Jerreh vs. Exiled sin EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:35 am

:rolleyes: *Not Good,* takes out my god blade and calls forth a powerful spirit to quickly heal my hand, when you were staring at the spirit go away,i got a chance to cut your arm, i cut your arm and it falls to the ground. Finally i got the chance to make your power un useable for a while, i put a potion on your [lefts hand] that is on the ground so it turns red, now it can melt any ice touching it, until it cools down, mean while i heal my dragons tail with light,
Back to top Go down
Jerry43
BetaTester
Jerry43

Account

PostSubject: Re: Jerreh vs. Exiled sin   Jerreh vs. Exiled sin EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:23 am

I suck up all the cold air with my remaining power, and it give me just enough power to get rid of the potion. I then suck up all the coldness in the air, refueling me. "It seems as if YOU'VE made the bad move" As I generate a new arm, it turns to water, then Ice, then solid. Now, my attack. I create a huge wall of liquid hydrogen around us, locking us in for the final battle. I begin by attempting to drain your heat, and then I shoot some ice at you in mid-air, locking you to the ground. ;O P.S. that attack was MAJO' godmodding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerreh vs. Exiled sin   Jerreh vs. Exiled sin Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerreh vs. Exiled sin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin PaRtY :: Fun And Games :: Role Plays-
Jump to: